DIT 2010 MBA MTech
Dehradun Institute of Technology conducts an admission process to give admission to the aspiring candidates in MBA and MTech Programmes offered it. The institute is inviting application for the year 2010 in the courses offered. The admission is granted on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test.
Institute is located in Dehradun. Government of India, Ministry of HRD and AICTE had recognized the institute. Dehradun Institute of Technology is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. 100% placement of the institute also makes it so popular in the field of management.
The infrastructure of the institute is also mind blowing. Teaching techniques of brilliant staff also makes the institute a leading one.
Courses available in DIT:
· 2 year Full Time MTech Course:
a) Digital communications
b) Thermal engineering
c) Computer science and engineering
· 2 year Full time MBA Programme
The candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree of 3 years from recognized University. The candidate should have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the graduation degree for being eligible for the courses. For MBA course, the candidate should also possess a valid MAT score.
Most Popular Items:
- IP University CET-2009 Important Dates
- AIMS 2009 M.Tech. Nanomedical Sciences
- ISMU 2009
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology JIIT 2010
- IIT Madras 2009 MTech
- Web Univ 2010
- Mathematics 2009 MT and TS
- Banaras Hindu University 2009
- NIT Durgapur 2009 MTech MSc
- List of Engineering Entrance Examinations 2010