Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade is the institute that prepares the aspiring candidates for doing job oriented correspondence courses. Institute provides lots of correspondence job oriented MBA courses to the keen interested candidates in Management field.
Government of India had approved the institute for providing these courses. Institute hold popularity in great sense and this proves from the fact that FIEO gave the institute its membership. UGC also recognized the institute. The institute was established by Ministry of Commerce and Government of India.
· Diploma Courses
The candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University for being eligible to apply for the courses. Those candidates who are appearing in final year in 2010 are also eligible.
· The exam will be carried over in all over India.
· The application form and prospectus can be procured from the institute through post by sending DD of Rs.100 in favour of IICT, payable at Lucknow.
· Last date for the submission of completely filled application forms: 31st January, 2010
Most Popular Items:
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology 2009
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2009